• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. A

George Baxter D.C.L.I

Hi all I hope you can help tie down some facts on George Baxter , he would have been born around 1904 and his parents would have been Nellie and William Baxter. I have not got a birth record for him so that's one problem, I know for a fact that he was living at 351Witton Road Aston in the years...
  2. A

Missing Williams 1911

Hi All. Can you please help me find these missing Williams on the 1911 census. Ivy Lillian Williams B.1905 B.Ham. She married my uncle Sidney Mole in !926 in B.Ham,(found a Ivy lillian in West Brom but not the right one.) Charles Jesse Williams B. 1903 B.Ham with father named Jack Williams on...
  3. A

Jessie S Bennett

Hi all. I was wondering if you could perhaps help me find the birth of Jessie S Bennett, it may have been around 1913 give or take. the only sure thing I know is that she married my uncle Albert Victor Mole in June 1936 in Birmingham and they spent the last years of their lives in...
  4. A

George Baxter 1904?

Hi all I wonder if anyone could help me fill in some gaps in my Baxter tree. George Baxter was born about 1904 the son of Ellen(Nellie) B 1868 in Wolverhampton and William Baxter B1851 of Stafford they may have been living in Wharton Street Duddeston at the time as William was a labourer at...
  5. A

Brick wall with Burgin, Wright, Willetts

Hi all. It appears as though I have hit the dreaded brick wall. I have searched Ancestry,Find my past and the official 1901 site for this group of people who are all interlinked in some way but they all seemed to vanish around 1901. They are George Burgin B.1878 son of William Burgin B.1844...
  6. A

Cat Gut Lane.

Hi All. You may remember me from a previous life when I called myself Steerboy but I moved to Wootton Wawen two years ago and this will be my first querie under my new name. I was at B.ham Library today in search of my ancestor Letitia Mole1822 who was buried in St Mary's Whittall Street on...