• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. O

Chinery In Birmingham

I have a Census record for 1841 in the names Thomas and Lidia Chinery both born 1806. The address given is Cross Street Club Building, Birmingham. I have found a Cross Street on a Birmingham Map but have tried to Google Cross Street Club Building without success. If these people are who I think...
  2. O

Lyndon Road

Hi. I haven't come across Kellys before but I'm guessing it contains listings of people living in particular streets. I'm trying to trace family and friends from 1937 who lived in LYNDON Rd, Sheldon - odd numbers 269 to 292. I believe that is the year the houses were built as I know my father...
  3. O

Chinery Family

Great, Great, Great, Great Grandfather Thomas Chinery married Mary Wright on 11-03-1776 at St. Martins according to info provided. They allegedly had 10 children. I know of 1st - James (married Ann Johnson but no dates of any kind) 2nd Isaac (Baptised 9-11-1789 St. Martins - married Sophia Hayes...