• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. JackiePritchatt

RIP PHIL

R.I.P Phil.
  2. JackiePritchatt

In the Garden 2020

That’s great Lyn, happy for little James, the look on his face, he will be going to nursery telling his nan has a hedge hog in her garden. Keep up the good work.
  3. JackiePritchatt

In the Garden 2020

At There still He’s getting closer Lyn, you may be getting a new lodger, your spoiling him beef last night, chicken tonight.
  4. JackiePritchatt

In the Garden 2020

So sad Lyn, we know it’s mother nature, but we know the hard work they do to protect their young. I agree with Pete sorry, but hate the pigeons they poo every where, and we have a a lot of trees. Let’s hope spike returns for his night snack.
  5. JackiePritchatt

In the Garden 2020

I can’t see why not Lyn, when lunch is prepared for him. Guess little James is all excited.
  6. JackiePritchatt

In the Garden 2020

He sure does love what you prepare for him/her. Look forward to photo, that’s great you have one, never know you might get young ones trailing.
  7. JackiePritchatt

HAPPY 90TH COOKIE273UK (eric)

Happy 90th Birthday, have a wonderful day.
  8. JackiePritchatt

In the Garden 2020

Spike must of smelt the chicken dish. Just could imagine the excitement on little James face.
  9. JackiePritchatt

LADYWOOD ROAD OFF MONUMENT ROAD

Great photo’s Lyn, working at Spring Hill, I use to attend a dentist on monument road. No 8 route. It’s like every where the changes with time. Thankful for historians and BHF.
  10. JackiePritchatt

In the Garden 2020

That’s great Lyn, Look forward to more photo’s, keep up the good work, really pleased for you. Your grandson will enjoy watching nature.
  11. JackiePritchatt

In the Garden 2020

Great photo’s Lyn, he/she beautiful. Ive never seen one so close up.
  12. JackiePritchatt

In the Garden 2020

Fascinating to watch.
  13. JackiePritchatt

In the Garden 2020

How much they have grown
  14. JackiePritchatt

paddington street aston

Hi Lyn, Irene & John James are on your eroll for number 60 Porchester St. My parents are on the eroll number 60 I posted. Have I posted it on the wrong thread. How often do they update the eroll’s? Stay Safe Jackie
  15. JackiePritchatt

paddington street aston

Hi Lyn, I have this one, would it be that it’s a later date. As on yours my parents name is not on it. I have the earlier people’s address.
  16. JackiePritchatt

BOBSUMMERS

R.I.P Bob
  17. JackiePritchatt

In the Garden 2020

I have a few video’s but can’t edit them to post on forum. The cats can hear them 4am, so they have been climbing to get at them, any suggestion what can I do to the trunk of the tree, need to do something for next year. I am concerned when they fledge, they are so cute and tiny, but it’s nature.
  18. JackiePritchatt

In the Garden 2020

The cats looking for breakfast
  19. JackiePritchatt

In the Garden 2020

Sorry got my wires mixed up.
  20. JackiePritchatt

In the Garden 2020

I best go and have another look. Never heard of dwarf Alstromerias. It was a lovely little thing, it never ran from my dog who’s a large. I thought it was a magpie Lol.