• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. A

Birmingham Fire Brigade 1914.

Birmingham Firemen called to the Colours 1914. Photographed with the 3 senior officers I see Bob Tozer in the front can anybody name the other two? I wonder how many survived and returned to the Brigade? Credit WMFSHG.
  2. A

James Weston b 1840 Kingswinford.

I am trying to trace James Weston b 1840 at Kingswinford parents John & Caroline Weston no trace after 1861 profession Solicitors Clerk. Any help would be appreciated.
  3. A

Sheldon Fire Station

Has anyone got any picturers of Sheldon Fire Station, Firemen,Fires, open days or social events from the 50s 60's 70s or 80s involving the Station. Thanking you in anticipation.
  4. A

Looking For Bill Paget And Martin Green Bcp

As anybody got any memories of Bill Paget (the undertaker) at Duke Street and my army pal ex guardsman Martin Green joined BCP early 60's who i have lost contact with. Bill Paget was my wifes uncle. Aggie
  5. A

colour black and white photo's

Hiya, I would like to colour a black and white photo of yours truly taking part in Trooping the colour 1959. I would appreciate any advice on howto do it or someone to do it for me for which I would cover the cost photo's attached. Aggie
  6. A

happy days with the Coldstream Guards Germany 1958

Me and my mate cut a regimental capstar in the grass outside our hut thinking we would get a recommend but all we got for our troubles was a rollicking for damaging the grass and put on a charge by the CSM. Happy days.
  7. A

Guards training battalion where are they now

Training at Pirbright with the Coldstream Guards 1957 By best mate was Barry Rowlands from Winson Green we served together for 3 years and got into many scrapes last seen in 1959 I wonder if he is still around? aggieweston