• Welcome to this forum Guest. We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. E

Childhood Memories Of Trains

Saltley sheds of a Sat & Sun were magic .Engines from everywhere.What great times
  2. E

THESE TRYING TIMES

You should put your name up for a government position with your ideas you'll go far:yum:yum
  3. E

THESE TRYING TIMES

You would not believe it.My daughter the nurse had a phone call this morning her daughter (17) as Latent T B .Whatever next
  4. E

THESE TRYING TIMES

It's been on the BBC news about the young nurse who my daughter worked with. Who as died with the Virusat Margate Hospital
  5. E

Good music to listen to on U Tube

Have you seen the young Polish Lad play the Guitar on Amercas Got Talent. WOW
  6. E

THESE TRYING TIMES

ROB.Love the Wasgij ones
  7. E

Pub Quiz [5]

.looks like the Black Hole of Calcutta
  8. E

sayings

Remember it as when someone had died .Hes gone for a Burton.
  9. E

Childhood Memories Of Trains

Might the engine have finished up in Saltley shed from Windsor st
  10. E

THESE TRYING TIMES

When they have put all these new Hospitals together where are they going to find the staff to run them if there are not enough NHS staff now
  11. E

THESE TRYING TIMES

I remember Alpha,Betta,Gamma Delta Many thanks for all good wishes for my DAUGHTER recovery in these worrying times. ITS MUCH APPRECIATED. ED
  12. E

Mom washing the doorstep

Wonder what happened to the Lorrys that cleaned the streets at night, spraying them with WATER to keep them clean .Suppose they can't do it now because there are to many parked cars
  13. E

THESE TRYING TIMES

My daughter who was sent home last week on a 4 week break from the hospital during this lock down found out today a Nurse on the wards caught the Virus and as died ,aged 37
  14. E

sayings

Browned off with this staying in lark,12 Days now.
  15. E

Alum Rock Road Shops

OHhhhhhhhhhhhh,Iremember Mr Ewing.Got my molar half way and said he couldn't get it my farther and to try and push it back in.this was in the late 50s
  16. E

THESE TRYING TIMES

mwoJnm.probably Celebrity something or other
  17. E

Birmingham Nightclubs of the Past - Memories

Pete sometimes feel the same
  18. E

sayings

Our gaffer used to say ,Just keep Clogging on ,all the time
  19. E

Birmingham Nightclubs of the Past - Memories

Lyn spent many a happy hour watching people lose money on the roulette tables.Saw on elderly person lose £1,000 pound one night in 30 mins
  20. E

Pub Quiz [4]

It looks like [email protected] ,Must be up West Brom way