• Welcome to this forum Guest. We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. B

summerfield

l have hit a brick wall...my husbands g/f Lewis Summerfield b1891 in aston cannot be found on a 1901 census,,l found him in 1911 in the Glousters in Malta but what happened to him after 1891 is a mystery....he married a Lily Hardy 1914 and died in 1952....hope you can help...Brenda
  2. B

Aston Park Congregational Church

l have just come across my baptismal card, and was shocked to see l was baptised at Aston Park Congregational church.......always thought l was baptised at Aston Church.....l was married there as were my parents....now has anyone have a picture of this church?? l think it was in Park Road but...
  3. B

manning

l'm having a problem trying to trace my gt/grandparents, l have found my gt/grandfather John Manning b1839 b Wellow Somerset & gt/grandmother Agnes Manning c1859 Wellow Somerset......l have not found a marriage certificate???...my g/mother Annie Elizabeth Manning c1878 Salisbury Wiltshire...
  4. B

barr douglas

l've hit a brick wall douglas barr was born 1894 in the 1901 census he lived with his family in gt lister st nechells, after that he seems to have disappeared, is ther any record of a marriage ......Brenda