• Welcome to this forum Guest. We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Search results

1. T

Home movies of Birmingham in the 1960s

Hello! I have recently uploaded several new versions of my YouTube home movies which I have re-copied, using improved technology to give better picture quality. I hope you will find one or two items of interest ... the films are mostly silent 8mm home movies from the 1960s including films of...
  2. T

South Birmingham Cine Society

Hello! I have just uploaded to my YouTube channel a film of the South Birmingham Cine Society Garden Party which was held in Moseley in September 1962. The film is viewable via the following link I hope this will bring back some happy memories to the attendees and/or their families.
  3. T

W H Rhodes Ltd China & Glass + associated companies

Hi, Folks! Here is a link to images featuring premises and personnel connected with W H Rhodes suppliers of china and glass and catering equipment ... https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157622439851802/ ... I hope these photos bring back some happy memories.
  4. T

Tulip Festivals in Cannon Hill Park

Hi, Folks! Here are links to my home movies of the 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 6th Tulip Festivals held in Cannon Hill Park ... ... enjoy!
  5. T

Wrestling at the Embassy Sportsdrome

Hi, Folks! Here is a link to my home movie filmed at The Embassy Sportsdrome in 1963 ... ... enjoy!
  6. T

This Is King's Heath 1960

Hi, Folks! Here is a link to my home movie of King's Heath made in 1960 ... ... enjoy!