• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

can you place any forum issues in here after the rebuild

Clicking on my Avatar and then ' Your content' I'm getting a blank page with ' No content'

Is this the same for other members?

Warren.
Why do some of us have entries then?
Pleased site back but very slow for me and keeps freezing (phone and laptop).

some of it is there and some of it is not, it will freeze at the moment until we move to a new server its currently running of completely inappropriate hardware but its in hand. put it this way my phone has more power than what the site is currently running on

I have always been able to see them. My content didn't go. Just checked and some has gone mainly earlier this year.
Yes - rest still there.

Thanks for working hard on this Warren. Can I just confirm we've lost roughly 10 days worth of postings ? Just in case anyone is looking for posts made just before the site went down ?

What a nightmare scenario!
Well done to all those who have worked so hard to fix it, and restore everything they have!

Back