• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

MY FIRST/SECOND GRANDCHILD

viv evie is a girlie double of james at that age so if she turns out half a good looking as he is she will break a few hearts lol...

alberta i think i will have to get one of those frames that holds a lot of photos as i am running our of space for the individual ones now ...good idea...:)

lyn

just a quick update folks....evie is now nearly 5 months old...the double of big brother james when he was that age....the other night our kim caught him singing evie to sleep while she was in her cot...he adores her.:)

lyn

evie and james may 2022 2.jpgevie and james may 2022.jpgevie may 2022 3.jpg

viv evie is a girlie double of james at that age so if she turns out half a good looking as he is she will break a few hearts lol...

alberta i think i will have to get one of those frames that holds a lot of photos as i am running our of space for the individual ones now ...good idea...:)

lyn
Lyn, get one of those video frames, you can load photos from your computer. I think the amount is almost limitless. We have 5 grandchildren and keeping up was difficult.
Enjoy!

I have just been told by a cousin that he and his wife they are to become grandparents in November. I have told them their lives are in for a seismic shift. I know ours did as they grew up I took them everywhere or perhaps they took me everywhere. Unfortunately they are 29 and 28 now, pity they could not be around 10/11 forever.

Last edited:
Back