• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Creased Photo

RRJ

Brummie Boomer
Hi,
Can anyone please help me with this creased photo. I've had some success in the past with other photos using GIMP but
I really do mess up faces. This is the original photo untouched.

Many thanks in advance.Sylvia 1960.jpg:)

Awesome job guys/gals!! a massive improvement on my attempts. Thank you all so much. (big thumb)
This is a brummie gal by the way, picture taken in Erdington 24 1960.

I'll hit the 'donate' button as I exit the forum.

Many thanks again.

Bob

With reference to posts 1-5 It appears to me that the only difference between Aladdins lamp and BHF is that wishes are endless on BHF, not limited to three.
I take my hat off to you all.:grinning::grinning:

NoddKD,always impressed.
thanks nodd...comments like this really make all the efforts we make behind the scenes to keep this forum running worthwhile....long may we continue

lyn

Hi @RRJ
Here's my try,
Cheers

RRJ1.jpg

That's brilliant Limes!! so clear and sharp, like it was taken yesterday. Thank you so much!!

Huh, for some unknown reason my Laptop wont download it, tried renaming it too.

Screenshot (291).png

That's brilliant Limes!! so clear and sharp, like it was taken yesterday. Thank you so much!!

Huh, for some unknown reason my Laptop wont download it, tried renaming it too.

View attachment 172812

Looks like your browser doesn't like anything that isn't https encrypted. Okay, no problem, let's add that "S"
Here's your link to save from: https://writtenpolicy.com/RRJ1.jpg

p.s. Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

• Appreciate
Reactions: RRJ
Great work Limes!
Cheers. Are you really in Franklin, TN? - I moved back to the UK after exactly twenty years in nearby Wake Forest, NC and I'm pretty sure I've worked in Franklin. Same-state Knoxville is one of my favourite towns (great airport, friendly people) and Pigeon Forge was always one of my father's best memories as a huge black bear lumbered past us on the deck.
He died recently at home in Yardley, but we used to laugh that the bear got a little bit bigger at every year at the social club.

Cheers. Are you really in Franklin, TN? - I moved back to the UK after exactly twenty years in nearby Wake Forest, NC and I'm pretty sure I've worked in Franklin. Same-state Knoxville is one of my favourite towns (great airport, friendly people) and Pigeon Forge was always one of my father's best memories as a huge black bear lumbered past us on the deck.
He died recently at home in Yardley, but we used to laugh that the bear got a little bit bigger at every year at the social club.
Yes we are in Franklin, a wonderful town & state! I have a very dear friend who lives in Wake Forest a retired USAF colonel. We have lived mostly in N J where I met my beautiful wife of 53 years. Lived in New York State and Oklahoma, built a retirement home in SC on the water but TN is SO good. I came here for a very good position in Global Operations and stayed. Healthcare is so goo here and between Nashville, Knoxville and Chattanooga a great place. Pigeon Forge is wonderful and an easy drive for us. Sorry about you father, I’m glad he got to enjoy the bear!
I like to take photos but there are great photographers and photo fixers on the Forum! Great people too!

Back