• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Picture re-touch

My daughter is currently rummaging though photos that have come out of my brothers loft...any chance you could get rid of the colouring that was added to the below chistening photo?

Attachments

• chistening photo.JPEG
    chistening photo.JPEG
    68.6 KB · Views: 38
I hope every ‘picture magician’ that contributes to this fabulous site had a very merry Christmas and the very best wishes for 2022.
Having been away over Christmas and new year, we returned with lots of photographs, one in particular I have, needs the reflection taken out of my glasses.
Many thanks to all you super helpful people for your never ending help.

Attachments

• 61850259-23F4-42D8-A9A2-20293E66A3A4.jpeg
    61850259-23F4-42D8-A9A2-20293E66A3A4.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 41
A go from another image manipulator ... :)
View attachment 165906
I hope every ‘picture magician’ that contributes to this fabulous site had a very merry Christmas and the very best wishes for 2022.
Having been away over Christmas and new year, we returned with lots of photographs, one in particular I have, needs the reflection taken out of my glasses.
Many thanks to all you super helpful people for your never ending help.
Another, regards, John.

Attachments

• Pauline Horton .jpg
    Pauline Horton .jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 23
This one's a bit too ragged maybe but I wonder if you guys would like to have a go, it's a wedding photo of my 85 year old neighbour's parent's wedding and the only one she has.

Busted photo.jpg

Well that's a fair bit better John, I see there's a scribbled note on the back of the original that says "Dennis Miriam and the two bridesmaids but they haven't come out very well." so it looks as though the original wasn't good.
It's only a 3" by 2" snapshot.

Thanks for the effort OM I'm surprised that you managed to improve it so much.
I can actually recognise the groom now, he was one of my first customers in his Standard Pennant when I moved here from Brum.:)

Could any of you kind members give my daughter (middle girl) a fringe similar to her mother on her right. Thank you, Pauline x.

Could any of you kind members give my daughter (middle girl) a fringe similar to her mother on her right. Thank you, Pauline x.

Attachments

• 19354F4A-AA35-4412-951E-2F006EB1D042.jpeg
    19354F4A-AA35-4412-951E-2F006EB1D042.jpeg
    962.8 KB · Views: 40
Back