• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

MY FIRST/SECOND GRANDCHILD

Thank you all for your comments, sadly the peace and quiet will be shattered here in about an hour when Jacob and his sister Sophia arrive and stay overnight ;)

Roast beef dinner later :)

Our daughter posted that photo of Jacob and Gryff the dog on a family Face Book group this morning and its had 11,900 likes in 12 hours, I've had some very good responses to photo's in the past but never anything like that, we're all stunned. I spoke to Jacob on the phone and asked what he thought and he said to me "Lolo (my nickname) its that Viking DNA you shared with me, we're both just good looking men" LOL cheeky little chappie.

8 year old Sophia building Lego, she's obsessed with Lego :)

Attachments

• sophia xmas lego.jpeg
    sophia xmas lego.jpeg
    235.5 KB · Views: 12
My granddaughter has just got interested in Lego, her brother Sonny can hardly get into his bedroom for boxes of the stuff.
Their dad had to build them bigger Lego tables.
Santa,( Grandma) got Daisy the Grand hotel, I love the girly Lego.

My granddaughter has just got interested in Lego, her brother Sonny can hardly get into his bedroom for boxes of the stuff.
Their dad had to build them bigger Lego tables.
Santa,( Grandma) got Daisy the Grand hotel, I love the girly Lego.
It’s amazing what Santa’s know how/what to get :)

Mike, as opposed to castles, monsters and rockets, dinosaurs cars and emergency vehiclesto name a few they have beautiful hotels and hairdressers.or like Sophia in post 284 a dolls house. (girly) :)

AND in a family with both a boy and a girl they must never be mixed up :)

well folks here she is..my 2nd grandchild...she is the double of james when he was born...see post 1 to compere:)we knew what her name was to be but what i didnt know until today was that mom and dad were adding the third name of kate i am over the moon because kate is my middle name...kate was my nans name and kate was my gt grans name so now we have a fourth generation carrying on that name...

so after a very difficult pregnancy welcome to EVIE ROSE KATE CUTLER...ARRIVED AT 12.14 PM TODAY...WEIGHT 6LB 11OZ

they are back home now and as we live next door to each other and ive had my first hold of her:):):)...she is like a little doll and big brother james is over the moon and once again many thanks to all the maternity staff at good hope hospitalevie 2.jpgevie 3.jpgevie rose kate cutler 6th jan 2002.jpg

lyn

well folks here she is..my 2nd grandchild...she is the double of james when he was born...see post 1 to compere:)we knew what her name was to be but what i didnt know until today was that mom and dad were adding the third name of kate i am over the moon because kate is my middle name...kate was my nans name and kate was my gt grans name so now we have a fourth generation carrying on that name...

so after a very difficult pregnancy welcome to EVIE ROSE KATE CUTLER...ARRIVED AT 12.14 PM TODAY...WEIGHT 6LB 11OZ

they are back home now and as we live next door to each other and ive had my first hold of her:):):)...she is like a little doll and big brother james is over the moon and once again many thanks to all the maternity staff at good hope hospitalView attachment 165817View attachment 165818View attachment 165819

lyn
Congratulations Grandma!

Back