• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Christmas greetings 2021

thanks Richardinwales

Nadolig llawen a blwyddyn newydd dda i chi hefyd
merry xmas and happy new year to you too

i still am a Born and bred brummie:grinning:

I wrote a couple of cards to hand deliver this morning and thought about what card I would send to fellow members of the Forum. Here it is - it comes with wishes for a Happy and Peaceful Christmas. Here's to good health and hopefully a meet up (for those who can) soon.

Attachments

• Card.jpg
    Card.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 16
Spending Christmas with family in Florida. Not very Christmas like weather, however, the decorative lights are amazing! I'd like to wish everyone on BHF, a very Happy Christmas and good health to all.
Dave A
thanks dave and from one paddington streeter to another have a lovely christmas

lyn

Happy Christmas to everyone especially Jim and Warren who keep the Forum ticking over and are so supportive of the Moderators.
Happy Christmas to all the members who have been here for a while ,and to the new members , I hope you enjoy your first Christmas with us, and yes it always snows at Christmas on BHF.
Alberta

The cake is made to one of Mary Berry's recipes and the fruit is soaked in brandy overnight prior to making, then "fed" a few more times with a glass of cognac before icing. The last one I made was delicious even if I say so myself.
The cake looks delicious could do with a slice now to have with my tea

Merry Christmas to everyone one here. Thank you for all your help and inspiration you have given to me in trying to find out more about Birmingham where both my parents were born and grew up in and where many of my ancestors lived from generations before me. :)

1640344260915.png

thanks dave and from one paddington streeter to another have a lovely christmas

lyn
Unfortunately Lyn, this area of Florida reminds me of 1998 when we rented a house for 8 people, all of them Brummies except for my Canadian wife. 4 of the Brummies are no longer with us. It's a sad reminder of life and the precious times had.
Dave A

Back