• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Group photos

Another group photo.
Teachers at Heathlands Junior School,The Heathway, Castle Bromwich/ Shard End. C.1963.
I wonder if anyone recognises any of these ?

Attachments

• 9246BD27-A5E5-4F93-AC47-E07FB545B86E.jpeg
    9246BD27-A5E5-4F93-AC47-E07FB545B86E.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 37
Wondered if anyone out there remembers this. It's the Christmas panto at Brownmead Primary School in Shard End. It was 1961. Puss in Boots. I (Gillian Mann) was "Puss", Susan Burke, Linda Daniels were the ladies in waiting, Richard Downes was the king, Julie Southwell was the princess and who (Melvin?) was the prince. I hope this is going in the right section.

Attachments

• Puss in Boots 1961.jpg
    Puss in Boots 1961.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Puss in Boots, panto 1961.jpg
    Puss in Boots, panto 1961.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 35
Mr Keeping. He must have had the last year but one as most of the children are from his class and Veronica was in the year above. She was asked to step in when Mary Queen of Scots went on holiday.

Mr Keeping. He must have had the last year but one as most of the children are from his class and Veronica was in the year above. She was asked to step in when Mary Queen of Scots went on holiday.
Mr Keeping was a Teacher at Burlington Street infants and junior school until summer 1963, I just missed out on having him as my form teacher, thank goodness, he used to spit when he was talking .

Another group photo.
Teachers at Heathlands Junior School,The Heathway, Castle Bromwich/ Shard End. C.1963.
I wonder if anyone recognises any of these ?
I would have left in 1959 but probably some of these teachers would have been there in my days ,carnt say I remember those faces but probably would by name ,thanks for sharing

Back