• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Messaging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ray, you've managed to get a message on site. I daresay the very helpful mods will be in touch shortly.
Welcome to the site. Lots of fun,very helpful and very ,very interesting.

NoddKD

How do I put information on to your site?I find this very difficult to do please help,I have tried to send messages for help to 3 moderators,but so far no response.

Hi Ray, welcome to the Birmingham History Forum. If you have a question to ask, just post it in the same way as you have posted this message.

It could help if you asked questions or made comments in an appropriate section or an existing thread. You can find these by clicking the Forums button at the top left of the page, below the main logo and paging down to find an appropriate thread.

Don’t worry of you cannot find one or are unsure where to post. We can offer guidance and also move it to the right place afterwards.

If your question is private, then use the “start Conversation” facility by clicking on the envelope at the top right-hand side.

If you have any other question, can just post here. Enjoy your visit.

Ray I have only just received your message, I will now start a thread for you to add to in Surnames, scroll down to that section and you will find a place under your dads name to ask your questions. Alberta

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back