• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

What do you watch on tv nowadays ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been some great live stage musicals plays on TV lately. On Channel 11. Got stuck with Jayne Eyre couldn't get in to it. I liked Cats, Phantom Of The Opera, Les Miserables, watched Billy Eliiott tonight but I didn't see the end. We call it Blelliot but we are mad. Didn't like the Wizz.

I am just watching every episode of 'Outside Edge' and have never laughed so much for a long time.
Robert Daws, Brenda Blethyn, Timothy Spall and Josie Lawrence, smashing to get away from the seriousness of 2020.

I am just watching every episode of 'Outside Edge' and have never laughed so much for a long time.
Robert Daws, Brenda Blethyn, Timothy Spall and Josie Lawrence, smashing to get away from the seriousness of 2020.

Not heard of that one Alberta but just looked it up and it looks like my cup of tea! Love Brenda Blethyn. Yes we certainly need a few laughs...

Lynn

Not heard of that one Alberta but just looked it up and it looks like my cup of tea! Love Brenda Blethyn. Yes we certainly need a few laughs...

Lynn
I first saw Brenda Blethyn in a wry pointy comedy drama opposite Dennis Lawson climbing the greasy pole and Sheila Gish. I loved her in Little Voice and Secrets and Lies again about adoption. She plays the mother years later on who never saw the child she gave away as they took it from her and the daughter who comes to find her. They love her in France to as Vaaaire a.

Alberta the only vision I have of Brenda Blethyn is in suspenders , that is after watching the Main Chance with Simon Callow . I can't visualise her now in that role when I watch her in Vera

Yes Chris I have , I think it's great to watch what I would call artisans at work . I happened to locate Jay Blades workshop when he was on Money For Nothing . I have the greatest admiration .
Yes Chris I have , I think it's great to watch what I would call artisans at work . I happened to locate Jay Blades workshop when he was on Money For Nothing . I have the greatest admiration .

snap alberta...i have seen them all before but worth watching again...so very very funny which is what we need at the min

lyn

The wife was on duty yesterday, long day shift so I indulged myself and binged on Survivors

Perfect viewing for this day and age :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back