• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Message from Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

postie

The buck stops here
Staff member
So Christmas eve has arrived whether you are ready or not.
It’s been a very unusual (sometimes frightening) year we have had, hopefully 2021 will be a lot more settled and safer.
We at Birmingham History Forum hope we have helped to bring some comfort to you all in some way
The dedicated group of moderators have given over 100% of effort and time to keep the Forum running smoothly and efficiently. Don’t forget to give a big thank you to our I.T guru, Warren, who beavers away in the background to ensure the smooth and safe running of the Forum.
Who knows what next year may bring (don’t think it could be any worse than this one ).

To all members and friends we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and safe new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back