• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

IT'S LYNS (ASTONESS )BIRTHDAY TO DAY FOLKS.

oh wow thanks folks...what a difference all these messages have made to a most unusual birthday (trip to my favourite restaurant cancelled)...so far i have had some lovely presents and cards delivered...flowers..choccies..a book..jewellery and money oh and something i have been wanting for ages...a decent pedicure set for my poor old aching feet :D :D :D

thanks pete for the musical birthday greetings i love it and to you eric many thanks once again for the lovely hand painted birthday card...i save them all:)

lyn x

once again many thanks everyone..your messages have really made my lockdown birthday special...x....also had these lovely cakes...my daughters friend makes them she also does the large designers ones as well...so very clever

thanks again lyn x

cakes 2020 2.jpgcakes 2020.jpg

once again many thanks everyone..your messages have really made my lockdown birthday special...x....also had these lovely cakes...my daughters friend makes them she also does the large designers ones as well...so very clever

thanks again lyn x

View attachment 150082View attachment 150083

What gorgeous cakes Lyn... save one for me! So glad you managed to have a great day despite everything. You deserve it !
Lynn xxx

What gorgeous cakes Lyn... save one for me! So glad you managed to have a great day despite everything. You deserve it !
Lynn xxx

lynn as i have said many times over the years this forum and its wonderful members has helped me through many tough times...all i try to do is to give a bit back :) x

Back