• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

IT'S LYNS (ASTONESS )BIRTHDAY TO DAY FOLKS.

oh wow thanks folks...what a difference all these messages have made to a most unusual birthday (trip to my favourite restaurant cancelled)...so far i have had some lovely presents and cards delivered...flowers..choccies..a book..jewellery and money oh and something i have been wanting for ages...a decent pedicure set for my poor old aching feet :D :D :D

thanks pete for the musical birthday greetings i love it and to you eric many thanks once again for the lovely hand painted birthday card...i save them all:)

lyn x

Back