• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Memories of John “Ozzy” Osbourne

That was on US TV sometime ago pretty funny in parts great shots of the USA is you are interested

Very interesting write up.

One slight "typo" if you plan to use the text elsewhere.

In the opening sentence you say "I used play snooker and drink with John “Ozzy” Osbourne"

I guess you mean "I used TO play snooker....."

An interesting account you've written.
I can also remember seeing Earth at Henry's before they changed their name to Black Sabbath.

I thought this might be of interest to older Brummies as a new series "Jack & Ozzy's Road Trip" is just being shown on TV.
in the late 80's I remember a girl who worked with my dad saying she'd come home the evening before & found Ozzy sitting in her kitchen drinking tea. Apparently he'd been at school with her dad and had been in the area that day & just knocked on the door on the off chance he still lived there!

Very interesting write up.

One slight "typo" if you plan to use the text elsewhere.

In the opening sentence you say "I used play snooker and drink with John “Ozzy” Osbourne"

I guess you mean "I used TO play snooker....."
Thanks, well spotted! I have corrected it now.

Back