• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Tubes Limited

Jeremy you and your Dad have contributed so much to this site,you for taking the time to upload so many copies of Tubes News and your Dad who saved them so we can read them over 40 years later.

Jeremy you and your Dad have contributed so much to this site,you for taking the time to upload so many copies of Tubes News and your Dad who saved them so we can read them over 40 years later.
Totally agree with Punch. As i said previously, i didn't even know the Tubes News existed, and that was after me being there for 12 years. So thanks again for you taking the time. It really is appreciated.

Another picture on page 2 of issue No.33, shows Clive Wallace & Harry Brough. I'm afraid i had a dispute with both these gentlemen whilst working in the production control dept. The dispute never got resolved, and i decided to quit. After getting a job elsewhere in Brum, i eventually went back to Tubes a year later in the forge dept, and was happy for another 6 years. These pics certainly bring back old memories. So i think you can understand just why i enjoy your posts Jeremy.

Totally agree with Punch. As i said previously, i didn't even know the Tubes News existed, and that was after me being there for 12 years. So thanks again for you taking the time. It really is appreciated.
Punch/Bazz

I'm really pleased that these old paper's are rekindling memories and apologies for not responding, I scan and load up at work, I get very little time for computer access at other times.

Punch/Bazz

I'm really pleased that these old paper's are rekindling memories and apologies for not responding, I scan and load up at work, I get very little time for computer access at other times.
So sorry for you taking so much time to post these for us Jeremy. Unlike you, i am retired, and therefore have all the time in the world to read them. And you know i really appreciate it. As far as i am concerned, you can take your time, to suit yourself when you have time for posting. Obliged again.

Back