• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Twitty surname.

Alberta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nellie Twitty,sons Reg,Paddy and ? Did you know this family,Nellie husband was a porter at East Birmingham Hospital (Heartlands)

Nellie Twitty,sons Reg,Paddy and ? Did you know this family,Nellie husband was a porter at East Birmingham Hospital (Heartlands)
My g grandparents were george and martha twitty. Related to these. George died in ww1 in the somme. I'm always searching for info on the twitty sometimes spelt twittey. And get in touch with fellow twitty family's .

My g grandparents were george and martha twitty. Related to these. George died in ww1 in the somme. I'm always searching for info on the twitty sometimes spelt twittey. And get in touch with fellow twitty family's .

Hello, my name is Jay. Martha Twittey was my great-grandmother too! Please drop me a message, it would be fantastic to share information. Cheers. :)

Last edited:
hi jay you are of course at liberty to leave your email address on open forum but we do not encourage it as it could lead to scam emails and of course hacking of your email account..far safer to remove your email address and ask members to contact you via our private message system so that you can pass on your personal details to them that way

lyn

Last edited:
Hi Lyn

Thank you for letting me know. I'm sorry, this is my first time posting on here, so wasn't sure how it works. I shall edit my message.

Cheers once again,

Jay

thats no problem jay we just like to make our members aware of keeping your contact details private and as the private message system (inbox top right of the page) is private between only the sender and recipient its a much safer option...hope you enjoy the forum

lyn

Back