• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Meet Up At The Bull 3rd February 2018

Hi Everyone,

As it's 10 years today since I first joined the forum I thought it was a good time to post details of the next meet up.
Everyone seems busy at Christmas so I thought we'd go for February.
I've spoken to Patrick at the Bull and we're booked in so even if there is a problem with the forum website this time (heaven forbid) we will still be there at 12 o'clock.

It's a date! See you there.

Hope to be there Lady P. Depends when my husband has his surgery. All we know so far is "in the New Year"!!

Thanks Brian, your name's on the list. Do hope you can come Janice, it would be nice to catch up. It would be good to get the surgery over with though.

A quick reminder that the meet up is taking place on 3rd February. Do hope we'll see lots of members coming especially some new faces.

thanks pen...hope to be able to be there...be nice to see you again janice as we have not seen you for a while so fingers crossed....dont forget folks we do not bite...so long as we have eaten:D:D

lyn

I will wholly concur, this will be an amazing meet up, always very enjoyable, friendly and welcoming. It’s what we Birmingham folk do well.

Only two weeks to go for a chance to win one of Eric's wonderful pictures in the raffle on 3rd Feb. I've learned a lot from chatting to people at the meet ups so why not come along and see if you can pick any information up too. We meet at 12 mid-day and you can stay as long as you like. If you haven't been before just pop in for a pint and a chat. The Bull is in Price Street in the old Gun Quarter

I rememnbeer another meet with snow - or at least I don't remember as I could not get there!

I rememnbeer another meet with snow - or at least I don't remember as I could not get there!

oh dont remind me mike...xmas meet dec 2010 heavens opened early on that morning..to late to cancel just had to go with it.. .think about 25 out of about 65 managed to get through what a nightmare that was..:rolleyes: and we had a large buffet laid on as well:eek:

Hi I would like to come. It would be great to meet up. I haven't been a member for long, but I am really quite attached to the forum. I can learn a lot about Birmingham here with everyone's help.

I found the site through a family member who I traced from my family tree, which happened only 4 weeks ago!

If I can just say that my parents, grandparents etc are from B'ham, my parents (and I) moved to Redditch when I was 18 months old with the commission for the newtowns as my Dad worked in Redditch.

Although we visited family and shopped in B'ham, I don't know a lot.

So meeting with Brummies will be great, the only other time I have met a group of Brummies is at the Bartley Green meet up last Feb.

i second that mike..welcome aboard kat...see you soon:) oh and please feel free to bring someone with you....everyone is most welcome..

lyn

Last edited:
Back