• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Invaders!

man in the lemon tutu wearing pearls....

He was incredibly envious of their opulence and lustre, and offered to do a 'swaps' with a packet of walkers smokey bacon.............the deal was 'done'!

Both were feeling serene and contented when suddenly out of the blue...........

Spawning peace, serenity and a sense of inner worth. While he smelled a little dank, to most youngsters he was well pleasing, a kewl dude!! To the older ones, the silver haired surfers he was the very....................
RodFrog2.jpg

----epitomy of decadence yet alluring in his charming demeanour,, until he espied my packet of smokey bacon crisps :shock: with one mighty leap he snatched the packet,, tearing my lovely Lemon Tutu & scattering my Pearls amongst the swine who just fell about laughing :lol: or were they after the,,,,

The solitary pork scratching I'd left in my pocket after a night out with the lads? All thoughts of the frog were now gone as the mob surged forward with one intention, this unruly bunch of ruffians were not gonna get their hands on my..............

....faggots and peas, so with one almighty leap the frog was over the heads of the by now frantic, (no not you Fran sit down) mob. He gave a loud croak, headed for the swings and.............

............sat and watched Villa beat Birmingham 6.0. The mob were baying, some of them were Blues fans would you believe, the frog was at the end of his........

tether. He just wanted to get out of this story! Actually because Kate wants to start a new one :)

THE END

On a Saturday afternoon, with little else to do while waiting for Strictly, I came upon this bit of nonesence. I have had a chuckle or two...............

Back