• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Sundays Itv Victoria

Hughes

master brummie
How did they manage to show episode 3 again instead of 4
Hope some one gets the boot.Manage to see 4 on catch up
Regards
J H

I don't have a TV guide to hand at the moment but I think the afternoon showing is a repeat of the week before, and the evening one is the "proper" one?
As far as I know the last Sunday wasn't a repeat.
rosie.

I am in a different area, but just checked the recording I made (as I haven't viewed it yet) and here it was the right episode (starting with the birth of the prince of wales)

That's the one Mike. She got a new dog to replace Dash aaaaaah. The cynic might think "more interested in the new dog than baby Prince of Wales ". But remember little was known (or even cared about) regarding post-natal depression. Viv.

Back