• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Bhf 15th Birthday Meet Up

Hi Lyn,
Can you put us down please? Parker and me - he's looking forward to his pint (or two) of Broadside. Just got back from my ??th Birthday celebrations in Suffolk with wall to wall sunshine and blue skies. Never before and probably never again! See you on the 22nd. Thanks.

hi pen belated happy ???:D birthday wishes...glad you and parker had a lovely week away..you certainly picked good weather...looking forward to seeing you both again at the bull:)

lyn x

adding david fowler to the list folks...looks like we are heading for good old brummie knees up:)

lyn

thanks froth...i have ordered good weather..as its a special meet i am hoping to get everyone outside the bull for a group photo..will then send it to carl chinn and ask if he can put it in his brum mag:):):)

lyn

froth if you find you can look in for an hour just turn up...but mind that step:D:D:D

lyn

coming in thick and fast now...just adding nick..think i best reserve my seat by the door:D

HI FOLKS AS WE ARE GETTING LOTS OF NEW MEMBERS JOINING US JUST TO REMIND ALL YOU NEWBIES THAT YOU ARE MOST WELCOME TO JOIN US AT THE BULL...DONT BE SHY AS YOU WILL BE MADE TO FEEL VERY WELCOME AND YOU MAY EVEN WIN ONE OF OUR GREAT RAFFLE PRIZES ESPECIALLY ONE OF ERICS WONDERFUL PAINTINGS..ALWAYS A STAMPEDE TO BUY TICKETS TO TRY AND WIN ONE OF THOSE:D:D

LYN X

Some prizes for the raffle.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 12
  • war 001.jpg
    war 001.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 13
  • ASTON 001.jpg
    ASTON 001.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 14
  • begining 001.jpg
    begining 001.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 13
  • MAKING 001.jpg
    MAKING 001.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 12
  • VICTORIA 001.jpg
    VICTORIA 001.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 12
  • BUSES 001.jpg
    BUSES 001.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 13
  • SMALL BRUM 001.jpg
    SMALL BRUM 001.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
thanks for the prizes jim but nothing is happening when i click on the images ??

happy to add steveR from the police museum...some of you met steve at the easter meet up

also very happy to add john houghton and wife june...john was instrumental in setting up this wonderful history forum 15 years ago ...john i know you have been a tad under the weather of late but really hoping that you and june can be there to help us celebrate our 15th birthday:)

lyn x

Back