• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by xBIGGLESx

1. xBIGGLESx

Kingsway Picture House Kings Heath

Yes I knew that was the back, I was wondering what the latest on the building is, has it been or it’s it going to be completely demolished !
  2. xBIGGLESx

Kingsway Picture House Kings Heath

Did the pull it right down? I though they was going to save the facade and have shops behind!
  3. xBIGGLESx

Sheldon

I hadn’t posted anything on here for a while, Burgess and Garfield in 1964 owned my 1925 car a Ford model T as you can see in my avatar with the Lord Mayor of Birmingham sitting in the front seat. I searched the internet on info about Burgess and Garfield but there isn’t much in photos or...
  4. xBIGGLESx

1920s Motor Cars.

Yes Manchester
  5. xBIGGLESx

1920s Motor Cars.

Hi See photo showing 1925 Model t built at Trafford Park, showing amount built in that year, not sure how that compares with Austin numbers, The first dealership for my one was E,French. Poole in Dorset. Next know dealership 1964 was Burgess and Garfield,Birmingham. I,m pleased it got to...
  6. xBIGGLESx

1920s Motor Cars.

My post used to post correct way up but one day they went toppsy turvey and I dont know why ! hi Do you know how i can correct my pics from appearing upside down , it dosent do that on facebook. .
  7. xBIGGLESx

Then & Now

I think thats outside 65 is the book I mentioned its 7 Tixall Road
  8. xBIGGLESx

Then & Now

Tixall road Mentioned in a book" The man who broke in Auschwitz. Interesting read.
  9. xBIGGLESx

1920s Motor Cars.

when I posted as attachment it showed upside down so I posted full image it showed right way up. I posted from my Ipad I dont know why it posted first upside down sorry about that, no its in the UK now in Sussex
  10. xBIGGLESx

1920s Motor Cars.

I didnt know the Automobile still existed with free website advertising like carandclassic i,m surprised Automobile can survive but pleased to here it has.
  11. xBIGGLESx

Sheldon

I was going to post photo here but It displayed them upside down :-/
  12. xBIGGLESx

What Ford Cars Are These ?

I think that page has gone now,
  13. xBIGGLESx

Advertising in the past

May and Padmore Ltd Leopold St Birmingham, the makers of my Mascot(Mrs Maymore1925) and my running board petrol can holder.
  14. xBIGGLESx

1920s Motor Cars.

Yes a nice range of Austins I would say from 1930 -1937 I restored a 1933 Austin 10 Tourer. Someone had done some serious bodging on it and as always a lot of work sorting it out :)
  15. xBIGGLESx

Electric motor assisted Bicycles (E-bikes)

Dont mind me asking , where abouts in Surrey are you?
Back