• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by wood j

1. W

Old street pics..

love them all nice to go back to the past
  2. W

Burlington street

super pics i lived in burlingtion st 1n the 1960s at num 19 good old day loved growing up there
  3. W

Old street pics..

love this pic been looking for years to find one like this i went to this school in the 60 right untill we left aston in 69
  4. W

New unseen photos of brum

how nice to see the unseen pics love the old 60s pics have to say i love to go back to them days /city center was a lot better then to what thay built to day
  5. W

They Were Caught In Our Old Street Pics...

be nice if we could go back to them days
  6. W

House that Jack Built

nice to see others who can go back to the days of the old aston .re house of jack built loved that shop back in the 60s good old days pity its all gone
  7. W

House that Jack Built

how nice to see old pic of house of jack built .i used to go in it a lot in the 60s .my mom would send me down to it to get smokey grey nylons
  8. W

Burlington St Schools

does any one remember the wood yard in burlington st i used to go over and get sixpence worth of wood / all so the slop run by mrs mr lovett . 1n the llate 1960s
  9. W

Burlington St Schools

hi yes my older brother don now liveing in c/vale he went to upper tomas st school we liveed by peter fletcher . my other brothers rob .david chris ..sisters sue and jane .
  10. W

Burlington St Schools

hi aston lad yes my brother don he went to upper tomas st school and peter fletcher remember him to
  11. W

Burlington St Schools

wood/ we went to the school around the same time miss hardy was my teacher .we lived at 19 burlington st .wood frank dot sue don rob jim david chris
  12. W

Burlington St Schools

we lived in 19 burlington st 1n the 60s wood i was a bout 5 or 6 went to the school infants n juniors i do rmember a mr burgess and and what we called then miss hardy as others say she did have bright red lipstick dress smart dark hair .we left aston in 69 to move to ward end park rd love to...
Back