• Welcome to this forum Guest. We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

wendylee's latest activity

• wendylee
    wendylee reacted to sospiri's post in the thread Ex Pats and Brummies abroad with Appreciate Appreciate.
    We made the decision not to have any animals, not even goldfish, when we moved here. The goat belonged to one of our Greek neighbours...
  • wendylee
    wendylee reacted to Astoness's post in the thread Ex Pats and Brummies abroad with Appreciate Appreciate.
    glad all is ok over there maurice....shaken but not stirred ehh :D lyn x
  • wendylee
    wendylee reacted to jmadone's post in the thread In the Garden 2020 with Appreciate Appreciate.
    It's actually a Greater Spotted Woodpecker. We have two regular visitors a adult and a juvenile but this afternoon there was a female...
  • wendylee
    wendylee replied to the thread Ex Pats and Brummies abroad.
    I am glad I am not a man ....I hate doing puzzles :rolleyes: I am so sorry I am totally off topic :confounded:
  • wendylee
    wendylee reacted to Eric Gibson's post in the thread In the Garden 2020 with Wow Wow.
    This was my yesterday start.
  • wendylee
    wendylee reacted to mbenne's post in the thread In the Garden 2020 with Appreciate Appreciate.
    View from the study window this morning. In self isolation at home awaiting coronavirus screening results:mask:! But good news, the doc...
  • wendylee
    wendylee reacted to mw0njm.'s post in the thread In the Garden 2020 with Appreciate Appreciate.
    I see we have a new lodger in the garden.:)
  • wendylee
    wendylee reacted to jmadone's post in the thread In the Garden 2020 with Wow Wow.
    What a difference a day makes......................... This was yesterday afternoon, the sun was so bright we had to draw the blinds...
  • wendylee
    wendylee reacted to Edifi's post in the thread In the Garden 2020 with Appreciate Appreciate.
    My Beautiful Camellia is out .Deep Pink on the outside turning to Pale Pink in the centre.My wife bought it for my 65th birthday .My...
  • wendylee
    wendylee replied to the thread Ex Pats and Brummies abroad.
    I had to read your post a couple of times Bob... it went straight over my head I didnt have a clue what you were talking about ...the...
  • wendylee
    wendylee reacted to Nico's post in the thread In the Garden 2020 with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Birds of prey sound fasciniating. I like bats we get the odd one. No owls though.
  • wendylee
    wendylee reacted to Nico's post in the thread In the Garden 2020 with Appreciate Appreciate.
    We had a hedgehog last year. They had rosellas in a cage next door drove us mad but very beautiful. A kangaroo would be different!
  • wendylee
    wendylee replied to the thread In the Garden 2020.
    Coventry. The birds all come together now except the predatory ones, which is nice. The blackbirds just will not use the feeder the wren...
  • wendylee
    wendylee replied to the thread In the Garden 2020.
    W Ours are struggling this year but everything is early. The plumb used to be in full blossom on Mothering Sunday. It's almost there...
  • wendylee
    wendylee reacted to mw0njm.'s post in the thread disgusting food with Appreciate Appreciate.
    loverly fresh row. ihave not seen any here, will look,when i go to town next