• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by victor de quincey

1. V

Tubes Limited

Thank you
  2. V

Tubes Limited

I would love to see the photos please John
  3. V

Tubes Limited

Many thanks looking forward to seeing them
  4. V

Tubes Limited

Hi BazzM I worked at Tubes Ltd Rocky Lane as an apprentice 1955-1960, I have not been able to find the photos you posted and I would love to see any photos that you have I am 2nd from right, presentation to Mr Jackson
  5. V

Tubes Limited

This is a photo of T.I. Apprentices on a training course at Pype Hayes taken 1958. I am far left second row
  6. V

Tubes Limited

Tubes Ltd Apprentices. 1958
  7. V

Menin Gate Memorial

Thank you
  8. V

Menin Gate Memorial

Menin Gate. Memorial. George Frederick Quincey. Died aged 17
  9. V

Armoury road small heath

Census for my mother and father Armoury Rd 1939
  10. V

Armoury road small heath

Census for my gt.grandfather Armoury Rd
  11. V

Armoury road small heath

I lived at 9 the Firs 1940-47 I would love to see any photos that you have of the terrace
  12. V

War photos collection

My father Victor Philip Quincey was in the Royal Navy 1941-46 along with Atlantic convoys and Pacific duties he served a short time at the White House Washington. The photos show him on duty with his friend Harry Glover also from Birmingham and his White House Pass, which I still have. My father...
  13. V

WW1 photos of our relatives in uniform

My Grandfather John Thomas Quincey from Birmingham joined the Coldstream Guards in 1908 discharged due to injuries in 1918. The photo Shows him front row far right, recuperating after being shot in France. I would be pleased if anyone knows where the hospital was
  14. V

Evacuation Of Children World War 2

My sister Jeanne and I were evacuated in 1942 from 9 the Firs Armoury Rd Small Heath in 1942
Back