• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by Vic

1. V

Royal Field Artillery, Warwickshire Batteries

Did you get any further with the S/M? My grandfather also served with them. Any chance you can re-post your photo please? Regards Vic
  2. V

Hawksley Hall Farm

Hi Edward - yes I'm very much still interested please email me [email protected] Regards Vic
  3. V

Hawksley Hall Farm

Thanks for that, I finally found a book tonight locating it just at the top of Green Lane where I thought it was. Thanks for your very kind help.
  4. V

Hawksley Hall Farm

Thanks very much that's great because it ID's the farmer at the turn of the century. regards vic
  5. V

Hawksley Hall Farm

Hi Guys, Does anyone have any pictures/maps or history they can share in relation to Hawksley Hall Farm (Kings Norton)? Regards Vic
  6. V

Primrose Hill Farm Hole or Holme Farm

Thats very interesting John - do you have any other information/photos etc - you are correct it is a private care home now. Do you know any of Williams background or that of his family/their lives/lifestyle whilst living there? Was he a farmer or renting the property to live? sorry to ask so...
  7. V

Primrose Hill Farm Hole or Holme Farm

Can anyone tell me any history about Primrose Farm (Kings Norton) previously known as Hole (Or Holme) Farm and why the name was changed? I'd also be keen to know anything about the Field Family who owned it etc.
Back