• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Unionville Man

1. U

George Dixons Grammar School

Hi Bob. The boy of colour is Rudi Smith. He would have been in the class that joined in '63 I believe. I remember going to Hadley but not sure quite when but certainly in the'60's. (I was at GD '62-69). Good luck with the search.
  2. U

Dave was Head Boy probably the following year 68-69?
  3. U

Wow! That takes me back. I was in that same year. Dave Harris was Head Boy.
  4. U

Many thanks, Pete. Be cautious and stay safe and well.
  5. U

Ken Martin, Pete Harborne, Terence Topping .... You've opened a floodgate of memories here, Colin!
  6. U

It was Greg Turvey I think.
  7. U

Hi Colin. Others you may recall include Chris Ball, Stephen Brown, Bob Coley, Dave ? Green, Noel Wells, ? Turvey, ? Hatter, Dave Harris, Regan Mulligan, Julius? Lezgold, Mick Griffiths, John Paramore, Dave Sumptner, Tim Dawson. I think it was David Kornhauser and perhaps Colin Forbes (he also...
  8. U

I am new to this site having come across it yesterday for the first time. It is with sadness that in my first post I must tell you that Jeff passed away just over 12 months ago.
Back