• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Turbo79

1. T

Guest st hockley

Can anyone tell me what's there instead of guest street now?
  2. T

The Wellington, Hockley

My mom recalls the Wellington pub on bridge Street West, but we cannot find any pics or info
  3. T

Guest st hockley

My mom doesn't remember your family, she remembers twin girls, Marlene and Linda Jenkins with their mom Martha. My moms siblings were Sandra, Carol, georgina and Ralph
  4. T

Guest st hockley

My mom remembers the smedleys, next to them was Mr and Mrs ward, then my moms house, then another Murray family next door
  5. T

Guest st hockley

Hi Hi there, my mom used to live at 29 guest St, Susan Murray, I believe it was opposite the church. my mom lived there 1955-1964/65
  6. T

Hemming

I am grateful of the information provided and a big thankyou to those who have researched. I am nearly the last in a line of Randall's so I didn't have much info on my family roots
  7. T

Hemming

Alfred h Cox is my step grandfather. Alfred hemming had original links to stirchley I think, Warren road
  8. T

Hemming

Just tracing my step grandfathers ancestory, Alfred hemming born 3Rd October 1926
  9. T

Hemming

Robert, Alfred and Les, children of Alfred hemming and may beatrice of drake's cross, wythall
  10. T

Elizabeth Durran

Can you trace back any further than 1776, I think the Randall's originate in wolford and it still remains a small village
  11. T

Elizabeth Durran

Elizabeth durran married John Randall in Wolford, Warwickshire and had a son named William Randall in 1851
  12. T

Murray

Looking for family Murray formerly of 29 guest St. Hockley, my grandparents were Ralph George Murray and Dorothy Joyce Skinner
  13. T

Randall

Sorry, mean hansley, Warwickshire
  14. T

Randall

James Bradley had siblings of harry Bradley and a John bradley, their father who I think is another James Bradley died in 1908 in the Hampstead colliery disaster, most of the Bradley's remained in Warwickshire in the village of Handley, I have a names of Tom Bradley marrying "doll" or "doris" cowley
  15. T

Westwood

I remember my nan saying years ago that she has descendants from Scotland, and something about the surname "royal or royle"
Back