• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Tristyboy

1. T

Harry lucas school

He's worked all over the place... firstly St.Augustines school here in Ramsgate. Then as a lecturer at Nonington College, and Christ Church University Canterbury. He's written lots and performed all over the country. His Music is performed all over the world now. :) If anyone has any funny...
  2. T

Harry lucas school

He moved to Ramsgate in '65 and has lived here ever since.
  3. T

Harry lucas school

Hi Lyn . Dad probably taught music or Guitar/Piano
  4. T

Harry lucas school

Well John, he's just turned 82 has had diabetes, tinnitus and was diagnosed with Alzheimer's 4 years ago. But he has find memories of his 2 years at Harry Lucas. Especially the film that was made... And some of the other teachers. I'm going to see him tomorrow so will tell him of our...
  5. T

Harry lucas school

More like this then?
  6. T

Harry lucas school

Yep that's him!! :) Brilliant story! Sorry about the crack on the head tho.
  7. T

Harry lucas school

This is a pic of Keith Cole taken around that time.
  8. T

Harry lucas school

Hello my dad Keith R Cole worked at the school in '63-'65 and often talks about "The Bicycle Thief" . He remembers (which is surprising as he has Alzheimer's) that the Police visited the school around that time and borrowed the film to show it at other schools in the area.. because it was that...
  9. T

Harry lucas school

Hello. I'm new to this forum. My father was a teacher at Harry Lucas for a while in the early -mid '60's. Keith Cole. I believe he was involved in making /music the school film..."The bicycle thief" does anyone have any more information about it or him? Many Thanks Tris
Back