• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by tracetheface

1. T

Renenhan

that is my grandad,,i have a copy of death certificate,,but nothing else,,thanks lyn:culpability:
  2. T

Renenhan

i have been speaking to alot of people that knew my grandad,,leads off them are saying that he was from county armagh or omagh,,,on his death certificate his name is timothy dennis renenhan,any help would be greatly appreciated,,
  3. T

Where in Birmingham was this taken ??

bordesley street ,digbeth
  4. T

Artists Who Painted Birmingham Landscapes

oh ok,,maybe im wrong,will post the prints on here,,some of them are signed and numbered,,are they worth anything?? not that im going to sell them,,but just to know
  5. T

Thanks but this leads me to a younger robert calvert...my prints are far older,robert k calvert is the one i am looking for,,maybe his father,,,:o)
  6. T

hi everyone,,i have many prints of Old Brum hanging around my home,they are limited edition and are of Brum in the 20s and 30s,,the artist is Robert K Calvert, They are of colmore row,the markets and st martins and also of the crown and digbeth.tried looking up this artist and cant find these...
  7. T

renenhan Timothy dennis aka jim renenhan

HI,,IM BACK AFTER SEARCHING FOR MORE INFO ON MY GRANDAD. my granda jim was in the army,,army no 2182722,,he was in the royal army reserves class z(t) from 1939 till 1954,,now i still cant find any birth records for him,,he was born 4th dec 1917 in ireland,,he did tell everyone kilkenny but now...
  8. T

Items that have faded away

i remember Spanish gold,,sweet tobacco,,coconut,,,and the old rock hard liquorice and when the giant tip tops came out,,they were 4 times thicker
  9. T

Renenhan

i have done some research and i think the surname has been spelt incorrectly,,i believe the spelling to be Renehan
  10. T

dudley road, winson green

thanks for posting the photos,,my parents will be chuffed to see them as they both grew up there
  11. T

Renenhan

timothy denis renenhan was born 4th dec 1917,,if that helps
  12. T

Renenhan

hi,,one child is missing,,,Barbara Bosson gave birth to a child in 1947 on the 2nd Dec,,his name is Patrick Brian Bosson,,now i understand this child was not a Renenhan but i cant find no record of him.i need as much info as poss on the father of this child,believed to be a man named Micheal or...
  13. T

Renenhan

pm me your surname
  14. T

Renenhan

hi,,annette is my mother,and linda is my auntie,,yes linda married phil sollis and my mom married john Burchell.i see all my family but my nan and grandad(Renenhan) are both deceased and my grandads history is very vague,i cant seem to get anywhere on my family tree without more info on him,i...
  15. T

Burchell family

they sure did,thats where my dad lived with his parents and all the rest of the family,,big family,,astonjay,i believe we are related,,cousins,lol,x
Back