• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Toni Partridge

1. Toni Partridge

RIP MAURICE (sospiri)

Oh so very sad news of Maurice although I’ve never met him and it was so nice that we were distant cousins through marriage. Rest in peace Maurice Toni
  2. Toni Partridge

THINKING OF SOSPIRI (maurice)

Hi Maurice I’m so very sorry to hear about your health problems and I wish you a very speedy recovery and thinking of you. We are going to visit 38 Blackford street in the summer. Take care and hope to hear from you soon when you are better xxx .
  3. Toni Partridge

Kynoch's I C I 1800s - 1920s

Hi all, my husband does metal detecting and recently found a 1d token for the Lion Works at Wilton
  4. Toni Partridge

Winson Green

The back is blank, looks like it was on a bracelet at some time. Toni
  5. Toni Partridge

Winson Green

Hi all, found this identity disc for my grandmother among some other bits and pieces, I think it was worn in case she was injured or killed in the bombing during the war.
  6. Toni Partridge

Winson Green

My Grandparents lived at 38 Blackford Street Eliza and William Lewis, I just found this forum and it’s nice to see all the memories of Blackford Street. Toni
Back