• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by terrygray

1. terrygray

Balsall Heath.

Christina, Terry Gray here, I visit this site on a regular basis just to relive the old days at St Martins and St Albans. I would love to see the photo you mention. All the best Terry.
  2. terrygray

Balsall Heath.

Hello John, Nice to hear from you. The answer to your question is that I have very strong memories of some of the people from the old days of St Martins, you, your brother Michael, your sister and mom and dad. The last time I saw Michael was on Bristol street about 1990. He was with a colleague...
  3. terrygray

Balsall Heath.

Terry Gray Christina, I look at this site from time to time just to relive the old days in St Martins flats.. I remember you, Carol Summerfield, Douglas Golding ( it was his brother that had been electrocuted } And Roger Bourne. I have fond memories of those days. I also remember that most of...
  4. terrygray

Balsall Heath.

Hello Trevor. My dad was Billy Gray, he used to drink in the Emily Arms pub in Dymoke street, also in the peacock near Highgate park. He was employed at the British Oxygen Company ( B.O.C ) Regards, Terry.
  5. terrygray

Balsall Heath.

Hello Chris, Terry Gray here. I look at this site from time to time. You can imagine how thrilled I was to see some names I recall, Yourself, Roger Bourne ,Carol summerfield and John Disney. From time to time I visit the old place just to relive my time there.
  6. terrygray

Balsall Heath.

Chris, I remember it all as if it was yesterday. I remember Carol, Douglas, I also remember Roger Bourne ( same class as me at St Albans ) he party in the square and of course I remember you!. All the best , Terry.
  7. terrygray

Balsall Heath.

Chris, I remember it all as if it was yesterday. The party in the square, Carol, Douglas and yourself. All the best, Terry.
  8. terrygray

Balsall Heath.

I remember the fishing tackle shop well, I used to buy bait there. I also remember John Disney and his family. I used to live in St Martins flats number 181 opposite St Albans school up until the 60s.
Back