• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by terry keating

1. T

st chads rc school aston

hi paul i think you were in my class my name terry keating
  2. T

St Chads Schools

hi Roberta unfortunately my mom and dad could not afford for me to go to Ireland when i look back time were quite hard,but it is amazing how well many people did coming from the old back to backs i think the experience gave us all a great work ethic.Tom being a villa supporter i loved listening...
  3. T

St Chads Schools

Hi Brummie Steve Mr Byrne was a great teacher as was his sister miss byrne Miles Miley Martin Maddox did a carpentry apprenticeship with me at Micheal Whittalls happy days
  4. T

St Chads Schools

i went to infants at st chads brealey street,st chads junior shadwell street,and back to st chads secondary modern brealey street .i remember a fantastic teacher mr byrne in my last year.teacher who did not like me winning races,in school sports was mr winstone who did all he could to stop...
Back