• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Templer

1. Templer

Barton Arms Painting No. 3

Thank you so much for doing the painting Eric, I look forward to seeing it in the flesh as they say.
  2. Templer

Forum meet Rose Villa Tavern Easter 2014

And the last.
  3. Templer

Forum meet Rose Villa Tavern Easter 2014

Another great meet on Saturday, it was good to meet you all again, I look forward to the next one. These are a few pictures that I took
  4. Templer

king edward reprieve

It doesn't surprise me chocks, MONEY TALKS!
  5. Templer

Dave baths visit on the day pics...

A great afternoon, it was good to meet a lot of old friends again. Dave and Barbara truly are a lovely couple, and it was a priviledge to make there aquaintance. I can't believe I turned up without my camera, that has to be a first. thank you all for making it a very enjoyable afternoon, hope to...
  6. Templer

Mike G's memorial day

You are so greatly missed Mike, what I would'nt give to sit with you and Maureen again, and have more of the great banter we used to have at meets. Our best wishes to you Maureen, and family. Sylvia and Brian
  7. Templer

Tyburn Road Bus Works

You should have ventured around the front Dave.
  8. Templer

Restoration help

And my quick effort.
  9. Templer

St Georges Day Meet 2012 @ The Bull

Another great afternoon, it was good to meet everyone again. I'm sorry I couldn't get around to meet you all, but as you probably noticed my grandaugter wanted my undivided. Looking forward to the next one.
  10. Templer

Help save aston manor transport museum

That's good news Lyn, but if i've got my facts right, grade 2 listing only protects the outside look of the building, it doesn't protect what can be done inside. Which is the buildings greatest asset, I hope i'm wrong.
  11. Templer

Birmingham Hippodrome

Thanks for the info on the show Stars, my wife is going to see it next week. After what you have said I know she is definately in for a treat now, and well done to Chloe.
  12. Templer

Erdington

Terrys Lane these days is in Pype Hayes, Erdington. It leads off Westmead Crescent, which runs around Paget rd school. The first picture is Westmead Crescent at the juncion of Paget road, with paget school to the right. The second picture is Terrys lane just a short way up the road.
  13. Templer

Island House Eastside

This kind of thing won't stop until the backhanders stop going in the council house. And that's not likely to happen. That's what I believe.
  14. Templer

My Partner Ray

So very sorry Sylvia, please accept our deepest sympathy, our thoughts are with you at this very sad time. Sylvia and Brian
Back