• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by tedyboy2001

1. T

Coventry road Police station.

hello mum good to see you on here
  2. T

Elmdon house farm
  3. T

she said she remembers meeting the children from them houses on the way to Bickenhill school
  4. T

I'll ask her but you do mean the cock Inn and not the clock inn
  5. T

good chance I'll ask her
  6. T

Elmdon Airport

there is a battle head quarters on the other side of the road sometimes mistaken for an air aid shelter that is in bad condition but still there and accessible.there where two ain't aircraft guns on each corner of the turn in to the small row of shops. The one on the left the concert pit and...
  7. T

My mum has now joined and will be sharing her pictures shortly, unfortunately the airport has now destroyed most of the real elmdon so these memories are all we now have. she also has pictures of the cock Inn which sit's under the holiday Inn car park .
  8. T

Robert my mom grew up in elmdon house Farm the tri star hotel was the police station and the farm was further down the lane behind the beacon she has a lot of memories of elmdon and pictures aswell
  9. T

Sheldon

my dad grew up around there he had older sisters of the name perkins on rectory pk road his older sister and her friends use to take apples to the pow camp in sheldon to give to the pow's
  10. T

Sheldon

Back