• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Tabatha Robbins

1. T

Cornish Bros Corporation St & New St

oh my thank you so much Lindyloo that is just fabulous Im so excited to come and see things with my own eyes instead of through stories of old and this has saved me looking a fool wondering around now thank you so much x
  2. T

thank you Mike amazing what you know thank you x
  3. T

thank you hun as I have found quite a few references this moning saying it was 37 then others it was 39 on e bay there is a book for sale with 39 on it so perhaps you may be right ... do you know if these shops have been knocked down by now? or they still standing? would love to come and visit...
  4. T

how wonderful ! do you remember Mike if famous people went in to do signings?? I have suddenly found a few threads some mention that they were in 37 new street others imply 39 new street? The books are selling for quite a lot of money still especially if they have Cornish brothers and their...
  5. T

was it 37 or 39 Mike??? thanks Tabatha
  6. T

Hello my mother worked at The Cornish Brothers Book shop in New street Birmingham for a number of years and has always had happy memories of the shop however in trying to do some research on the shop I cant find a thing on it so if anyone else can remember anything or worked there or photos I...
  7. T

Victoria park bakery

Hello my fathers parents started the Victoria park bakery many many years ago would love to hear from any of the Robbins's side / stories/ if you worked there / or photos or even if you are a relative many thanks Tabatha
Back