• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by t.williamson

1. T

Alcock Street, Digbeth

Hi Lyn,Anne lived at number 1,back of 22 Allcock St.Didn't make sense at when she first told me.Annoyed I didn't take my camera last weekend,had my mobile with me but never thought.Will go to Birmingham again sometime in the new year.The houses have gone but the street layouts are there.
  2. T

Alcock Street, Digbeth

Thanks so much, it turns out it is in the centre of the map you sent me.Really grateful for your help.We went to Birmingham shopping last weekend and walked up Allcock St,Wished I had your map with me but when we Visit again in the new year we can now pin point exactly where my wife's house...
  3. T

Alcock Street, Digbeth

I'm looking for a street directory of Alcock St,Digbeth,Birmingham and a street layout of how the houses were numbered when my wife lived there as a child in the mid fifties. Tom.
Back