• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Sylv

1. S

The Girl From Guildford Street

Hi Gina My husband is called Alan Lee or Alan1 as they call him as there are two Alan’s at northfield stroke club. I would love to have a copy of your new book it’s lovely to read and have happy memories of those days, HP sauce and Ansells brewery. I went to Upper Thomas Street school and our...
  2. S

Hi Gina I loved the house that jack built.... I’ll look forward to reading that book too I hope to be able to come next time, I’ll have to see if I have a Wednesday off from work. Regards Sylvia
  3. S

Hi Gina I have just recently received your book when you attended my husbands stroke club in northfield and he brought me a copy. I love reading it, it brings back so many memories as I was brought up in Clifton Road Aston and remember all the places you’ve mentioned, do you remember Davies’s...
Back