• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Recent content by sue griffiths

1. S

Waite family - Yardley, Small Heath, Hay Mills

Penny sorry its taken so long to reply have only just returned to the family history after a break; Just come across your thread any info you have would be great thanks. If I can help with any info please ask. Will keep checkin in to see if you have had the message. I have info for most of...
  2. S

Waite family - Yardley, Small Heath, Hay Mills

Am looking for anyone with connections to the Waite family.Richard Waite b. Lower Heyford, Oxfordshire his wife Mary Ann moved with their family to the Solihull are in the 1870's. Ther children were Louisa born 1871 in Birmingahm known to the family as "Lady".Mary Jane born 1873 at Coleshill...
  3. S

Boswell John married Elizabeth Hunt at St Martins Birmingham think about 1857

Re: John Boswell married Elizabeth Hunt at St Martins Birmingham think about 1857 Enos Arthur Waite was one of my Grandfathers older brothers. The last five children being born at olton Barracks. I have detials of all the family including Enos. Enos Army No was TH/059654 he was a driver in the...
Back