• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Stu13

1. S

Yardley Cemetery Map

I have hopefully sent you a message!
  2. S

Yardley Cemetery Map

Is there anyone out there local to Yardley cemetery that could have a look for me following these instructions I was sent? I see a map was posted on the first post. If I can return the favour in the Bath area I will. Instructions; Grave 28423 sec 24. From the back corner of section 24 count...
  3. S

Yardley Cemetery Map

learning how this site works
  4. S

Yardley Cemetery Map

Thanks BernardR. Did you receive my email with the instructions, sorry to ask but my Dad is not that well & I would like to discover about the confusion of the burial, as the whereabouts I only discovered recently. Stuart
  5. S

Yardley Cemetery Map

I hope all the details have come to you via the email I received. Stuart I have tried another way to pass the information on; Dear Mr James I have attached a map of the location of Grave 28423 sec 24. From the back corner of section 24 count 12 rows along the pathway. You should come to row...
  6. S

Yardley Cemetery Map

Think I just sent you an email as wasn't sure how to forward the attachment I received via this forum, from Yardley. I have sent it via the email I received from you. Stuart
  7. S

Yardley Cemetery Map

Hello. After just reading the above I thought you may be able to help me? After several months last year I finally tracked down where my Grandfather & Grandmother are buried. Yardley cemetery have sent me a detailed map of the grave location. I would love to see a photo of the inscription. I...
Back