• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Steve R's latest activity

• Steve R
    Just seen this thread. I also became more interested in thread because of the pubs. I was hoping post 14 was going to say the pub was...
  • Steve R
    A great start to the research. Never ceases to amaze me the information than can be found. Steve R
  • Steve R
    Steve R replied to the thread Pubs Of The Past.
    RobT I have tried to PM you to confirm who has copyright of this picture of the Stag & Pheasant. Could you try and PM me and let me know...
  • Steve R
    Brilliant Thank you all. Steve R
  • Steve R
    Mike Post 1573 I have seen this picture before but didn't think it was the same pub as the road name Henage Street? runs down the side...
  • Steve R
    Hello all I am after a little help to find some pictures of old public houses for our heritage project. The first is called the Stag &...
  • Steve R
    Steve R replied to the thread Lock -Up Steelhouse Lane.
    Hello all I just wanted to update you all on some very good news that we on West Midlands Police heritage project have had. For those...