• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by StanW

1. S

Bath Street Birmingham 4

Thanks for posting those. It's the best picture of the Crown I've come across. As a child, I lived there for a time (late 50's/early 60's). My father was the landlord.
  2. S

Bath Street Birmingham

Thanks for posting those. It's the best picture of the Crown I've come across. As a child, I lived there for a time (late 50's/early 60's). My father was the landlord.
  3. S

New unseen photos of brum

New to the forum. I lived at the Crown on Snow Hill as a child in the late 50's. My father Stan "Chalkie" White was the landlord. I would love to hear from anyone with memories or pictures of the Crown before it was demolished.
  4. S

The Dog and Partridge Nechells

I lived at the Dog and Partridge for a while as a child (late 50's early 60's) my father (Stan "Chalkie" White) and mother (Betty) were the Landlord and Landlady. Would love to hear from anyone with memories or pictures of the pub.
Back