• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Smudger

1. Smudger

In the Garden 2020

I reckon piranhas should be good for seeing off any herons.
  2. Smudger

windows 10

guilbert53, I`m going to buy a 128gb usb for my back ups, & maybe try easeus to restore my other usb to full 64gb. Thanks.
  3. Smudger

windows 10

Thanks oM, i don`t have a spare usb, so i may as well buy a larger size 128gb for my backup & then try using Easeus to sort out the missing 32gb on the one i`m using now.
  4. Smudger

windows 10

It shows 25.8 unallocated, so, any idea how to allocate this before it runs out of space (999mb) left.
  5. Smudger

windows 10

I have a 64gb usb to back up my files, but it only shows as 32gb. I have less than 1gb left for back up, so how do i access the other 32gb. Hope this makes sense!
  6. Smudger

In the Garden 2020

I think you need to speak to our resident gardening expert, Edifi.
  7. Smudger

In the Garden 2020

I have lots of Dianthus (pinks) in my garden. They have a lovely scent & are as tough as old boots. I have Great Tit chicks chirping noisily away in the nest box, but there seems to be just one parent feeding them. I`m not sure if that`s normal but there are lots of one parent families around...
  8. Smudger

THESE TRYING TIMES

I reckon i`d need some help from Bletchley Park to break into your computers!
  9. Smudger

THESE TRYING TIMES

You wonder what dog food tastes like? You`ll have to come to dinner one day. Pedigree chum or Chappie?
  10. Smudger

THESE TRYING TIMES

You can buy stuff these days using contactless payments with your card up to £45. I very rarely use cash.
  11. Smudger

In the Garden 2020

Bob, we`re way off topic, Wait, i can hear footsteps coming down the hallway, jeez it`s the mods, we`d better get out of here, run for it!
  12. Smudger

In the Garden 2020

Edifi, any chance you can identify this? Please.
  13. Smudger

Educating children about the canals

You`re very clever Richard. I bet you even know why John Waynes wig never came off in a fight! BTW chaps we`re well off topic.
  14. Smudger

THESE TRYING TIMES

Sorry Lyn, it was foolish of me to gloat. I hope your daughter gets back to good health soon.
  15. Smudger

THESE TRYING TIMES

I`m beginning to enjoy (ish) this lockdown,especially on Sundays. . Turn up at tesco`s about 9.40am no queues, nobody running around like their a... is on fire. Then a drive home on the coast road, park up & take westie for a 10 minute chase the ball, drive home on very quiet roads, it`s almost...