• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Smudger

1. Smudger

Drakeley

My sister Joyce married a Drakeley (Frank) Lovely couple saved my soul.
  2. Smudger

Good music to listen to on U Tube

Little Jimmy Brown.
  3. Smudger

Elvis, Scotty & Bill, what a trio.
  4. Smudger

OK let`s rock this joint.
  5. Smudger

Burl Ives, A little Bitty Tear.
  6. Smudger

Brilliant stuff Bazz !!!
  7. Smudger

I have to pretend i`ve got smoke in my eyes whenever i hear this.
  8. Smudger

HAPPY BIRTHDAY mw0njm(pete)

Happy birthday Pete, have a good one & stay safe.
  9. Smudger

1960s cars

My Seat Ateca is a 2ltr diesel auto with double clutch gearbox & gear changes are really smooth. I`m getting around 50mpg in winter & about high 50`s in summer. I wish they were not doing away with diesels.
  10. Smudger

Computer help please.

I have (by accident) solved the problem. After trying in vain to uninstall Chrome (Tried several ways) i gave up. Then when i signed in to my VPN i found that Chrome was working. Solutions, accidental or otherwise are welcome ! I find Chrome quicker than Edge.
  11. Smudger

Computer help please.

Pete, I always used Firefox till i read somewhere that it will soon disappear, that`s why i changed to Chrome. If i can`t sort this problem then i will try Firefox again. Chrome works fine in my desktop pc, but not in my laptop.
  12. Smudger

Computer help please.

Jukebox, Chrome was working fine but when i tried it after installing Norton & my VPN it would load the home page but would not log onto any web sites. I`ve tried most of those other things you suggested.
  13. Smudger

Computer help please.

I have chrome on my desktop pc & it works fine. I have it on my laptop & it used to work fine but for some reason it stopped working on the laptop(won`t connect to any web pages )I tried uninstalling & re-installing but that didn`t work. I installed Norton & Nordvpn today, could they have...
  14. Smudger

In my teens i could do a decent impression of Cliff Richard. Today i sound more like Snozzle Durante.!
  15. Smudger

In The Garden 2021

Looking promising Dave ( as ususal )