• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Smudger's latest activity

• Smudger
    Smudger replied to the thread In the Garden 2020.
    I reckon piranhas should be good for seeing off any herons.
  • Smudger
    Smudger reacted to guilbert53's post in the thread windows 10 with Appreciate Appreciate.
    If you are going to try to sort out your 64GB using Easeus try to do it on a spare PC and not your main one. So easy to get confused...
  • Smudger
    Smudger reacted to Radiorails's post in the thread THESE TRYING TIMES with Appreciate Appreciate.
    I was told. a few years ago, that as a very young child, this song was my favourite and I frequently sang it. I suppose in the early...
  • Smudger
    Smudger replied to the thread windows 10.
    guilbert53, I`m going to buy a 128gb usb for my back ups, & maybe try easeus to restore my other usb to full 64gb. Thanks.
  • Smudger
    Smudger reacted to guilbert53's post in the thread windows 10 with Appreciate Appreciate.
    I would not play around altering partitions etc on your USB memory stick in case you get it wrong and alter the partitions on your hard...
  • Smudger
    Thanks oM, i don`t have a spare usb, so i may as well buy a larger size 128gb for my backup & then try using Easeus to sort out the...
  • Smudger
    It shows 25.8 unallocated, so, any idea how to allocate this before it runs out of space (999mb) left.
  • Smudger
    Smudger reacted to oldMohawk's post in the thread windows 10 with Appreciate Appreciate.
    I had a 32Gb usb on which I installed a bootable Linux and when I decided to later use it as a normal usb I formatted it and found I had...
  • Smudger
    Smudger reacted to www.midlandspubs.co.uk's post in the thread In the Garden 2020 with Wow Wow.
    Still no further water added as I am still placing my rocks on the upper shelf of the pond, along with the fact that I am awaiting a...
  • Smudger
    I have a 64gb usb to back up my files, but it only shows as 32gb. I have less than 1gb left for back up, so how do i access the other...
  • Smudger
    Smudger reacted to RobT's post in the thread Coach Smith with Appreciate Appreciate.
    A coachsmith was a smith who forged by hand or under a power hammer the iron work used in the building of railway or tramway coaches...
  • Smudger
    Smudger reacted to Nico's post in the thread In the Garden 2020 with Love Love.
    I reminisce a lot, always have. I have been thinking about peoples' gardens that I know. How beautiful they are. And different. Which...
  • Smudger
    Smudger reacted to mw0njm.'s post in the thread THESE TRYING TIMES with Appreciate Appreciate.
    pedigree chum was a good dog food it was lumps of heart and kidney. i used it for fishing when we was on holiday. the eels loved...
  • Smudger
    Smudger reacted to Elmo's post in the thread THESE TRYING TIMES with Appreciate Appreciate.
    Apparently if you have a new card you can't use it contactless until you have used it once by entering the pin in the machine. Again...
  • Smudger
    Smudger replied to the thread In the Garden 2020.
    I think you need to speak to our resident gardening expert, Edifi.