• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by Si Hensley

1. S

Brookvale Park (as was)

chocks2 & cookie273uk thank you so much for getting back to me, would either of you be interested in letting me ask you a few questions about your childhood memories of Brookvale Park and the band stand/boat house to help my heritage application? If you are could you email me at...
  2. S

Brookvale Park (as was)

Hello, my name is Simon Hensley and I am the neighbourhood Sergeant for the Stockland Green Ward of Erdington. Stockland Green is the council Ward that covers the beautiful Witton Lakes and Brookvale Park. I have read some of the threads about your experiences with interest and I think that my...
  3. S

Brookvale Park & Witton Lakes

Hello, my name is Simon Hensley and I am the neighbourhood Sergeant for the Stockland Green Ward of Erdington. Stockland Green is the council Ward that covers the beautiful Witton Lakes and Brookvale Park. I have read some of the threads about your experiences with interest and I think that my...
Back